Saturday, January 22, 2011

Seeing you go. :(

I just arrived home from sending Nicole to the airport. I wasn't able to spend a lot of time with her since they arrived here in Cebu because I had to go on duty but I tried my best to be there for her. Seeing her go was very heartbreaking. I tried not to cry because there were a lot of people in the airport. Lala cried. I guess, it was really heartbreaking for her too because she can't see Nicole everyday and I feel what she feels. I love how Nicole calls me 'MAMA' and how she shouts my name whenever she sees me. I will totally miss the hugs and the kisses.I will miss the moments wherein she forces me to sing our national anthem in spanish and sing the song that i composed.


I really thought that i could get used to seeing her go but I guess not. Saying goodbye is really hard. :(



 *senseless Na.Na*

No comments:

Post a Comment