Sunday, June 19, 2011

tweeyoo.

It's been a tiring week. Classes only started last week but it feels like a month. T_T
Research has been sucking my freaking energy, time, and soul. HUHUH. I'm so tired. I can't even sleep that much because of school work, tests (as if I study. haha), and our manuscript.  
 

I wanted to watch Green Lantern yesterday but there was a massive change of plan because there's nobody who wants to watch it with me. I just went with my friends to Aiken's house for dinner (it was the eve of their barangay's fiesta).

 A sad thing happened to me two nights ago. I told my friend, who's been my crush for the longest time, that I have a crush on him BUT he didn't believe me at all. He just told me to be patient and that love will come my way soon.

Who the fuck does he think he is? Why is he so fucking blind? 

I'm done. I'm moving on. I'm going to make him regret for ignoring me. Just wait and see. 

 



 
*senseless Na.Na*

2 comments:

  1. hmmm, maybe i should tell my crush that i like him too and get this over with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihi. I think you should. I waited for like three years to tell my crush pero he doesn't believe me at all. maybe he got used with our 'friendly' relationship na and doesn't want us to be more than what we are now. :( it's really sad. T_T YOU SHOULD, I DARE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete