Friday, March 18, 2011

15 OPM SONGS FOR THE HOPELESS ROMANTIC.

Yes, I am hopeless, I am romantic - I am a Hopeless Romantic person. :|

I have been thinking about how silly and weird I am for the past few days and I decided that instead of moping around and sitting idly in my room, I should blog about these songs that would definitely tell you what I am feeling for the past days (or YEARS! haha. :D) I have been in love with this friend of mine for three years. Anyways, the following songs are from various artists here in the Philippines.


First up is from my favorite band, the ERASERHEADS' PARE KO.


Favorite part: (the chorus!) O, Diyos ko, ano ba naman ito. 'Di ba, tang ina, nagmukha akong tanga. Pinaasa niya lang ako, lecheng pag-ibig to. Diyos ko, ano ba naman ito.



2nd: PAROKYA NI EDGAR's HALAGA!


Favorite part: Ayoko nang isipin pa. Di ko alam ba't di mo makayanan na iwanan sya. Ang dami-dami naman diyang iba. Wag kang mangangambang baka wala ka nang ibang Makita na lalake na magmahal sayo
at hinding hindi nya sasayangin ang pag-ibig mo.




3rd: SPONGECOLA's TULIRO


FAVORITE PART: Anong nadarama, tuwing makikita kang dumarating. Tuliro, 'di malaman ang gagawin at walang sinumang makapipigil sa akin at wala nang ibang makapagbabago ng aking isip sa 'yo. 

4th: SHAMROCK's Alipin




FAVORITE PART: Di ko man maisip, sa pagtulog ikaw ang panaginip. Malabo man ang aking pag-iisip, sana'y pakinggan mo ang sigaw nitong damdamin. 



5th:  RONNIE LIANG's NGITI



FAVORITE PART: Minamahal kita ng di mo alam. Huwag ka sanang magagalit, tinamaan yata talaga ang aking puso na dati akala ko'y manhid.

6th: GLOC 9's Simpleng Tao



FAVORITE PART: Pag-ibig ko sa 'yo na 'di magbabago at kahit na anong bagyo, ika'y masusundo. Ganito lang ako, Simpleng tao, ang maipagyayabang ko lang sa 'yo.



7th: NINA's FOOLISH HEART


FAVORITE PART: Foolish heart, hear me calling. Stop before you start falling. Foolish heart, heed my warning. You've been wrong before, don't be wrong anymore. 



8th: NINA's Brother: KING's MAYBE



FAVORITE PART: Maybe it's wrong to say 'please love me too' cause I know, you'll never do.

9th: BUGOY's PAANO NA KAYA?

FAVORITE PART: Bakit sa dinami-rami ng kaibigan ko, Ikaw pa?



And lastly, Butuin Escalante's KUNG AKO NA LANG SANA!




FAVORITE PART: Kung ako na lang sana ang iyong minahal, di kana muling mag-iisa. Kung ako nalang sana ang iyong minahal, di ka na muling luluha pa. Di kana mangangailangan pang humanap ng iba. Narito ang puso ko, naghihintay lamang sa'yo. Kung ako nalang sana. 






11th: WISH by LICK/SOULSTRING.



FAVORITE PART: Wish I may, wish I might. Get your love, get things right. Maybe you're the one thing that I might never have. God knows when, God knows why. Maybe now til I die but there's only one thing that I am sure for now: there's never us somehow.


12th: FRIEND OF MINE by MYMP!






FAVORITE PART: I've known you for so long. You are a friend of mine but is this all we'd ever be? I've loved you ever since you are a friend of mine but babe, is this all we ever could be?



13th: JANNO GIBBS' FALLIN'






FAVORITE PART: I've known you for so long. You are a friend of mine but is this all we'd ever be? I've loved you ever since you are a friend of mine but babe, is this all we ever could be?


14th: BAKIT NGA BA MAHAL KITA? by ROSELL NAVA




FAVORITE PART: Bakit nga ba mahal kita kahit 'di pinapansin ang damdamin ko. 'Di mo man ako mahal, ito pa rin ako, nagmamahal nang tapat sa 'yo



15th: MYMP's WAITING IN VAIN



FAVORITE PART: I don't wanna wait in vain for your love. Summer is here, but I'm still waiting there. 



senseless Na.Na. :D

1 comment:

  1. I really loved reading your thoughts, obviously you really know what are you talking about! Your blog is so user friendly too, I've book mark it within my folder.
    unrequited love |signs of unrequited love

    ReplyDelete