Monday, March 28, 2011

Waiting, I'm Still Waiting for the Mighty SETH COHEN.


Sigh~. :D<3


SETH COHEN of The O.C.: the guy of my dreams, my future husband, the dream guy, the hot geek, the . . . .

I've had a crush on this hot guy ever since high school (Star World had a rerun of the show and I just instantly fell in love with his awkward, blunt approach to things.)


Anyways, I like geeky guys because of him. He gave a whole new meaning to the word GEEK. He reminds me of the song SUPERMAN by Joe Brooks (I don't know why but maybe because of the scene where he acted as if he was a super hero: spiderman )

The love story of Seth and Summer was to die for. They're two different people but for no apparent reason at all, they fell in love. Seth was a freaking dork. If not because of Ryan, he wouldn't have the courage to tell Summer that he likes her.


Reasons why I love SETH:

1. He's a nerd/geek: Otakus FTW! 
2. He skates. :DD
3. He wears those almost-skinny jeans and those fitted long sleeves. <3 to die for.
4. He sails. <3 I love guys who love the waters.
5. He's smart.
6. He's awkwardly cute.
7. He's random.
8. He's funny in a weird way.
9. He's not violent.
10. I can relate to him. :DD
11. He reminds me of someone. <3

Ugh, I forgot some but he's to die for. <3 I love him. I'm obsessed with him.

QUOTES:

  •  Seth: Dude. You're a Cohen now. Welcome to a life of insecurity and paralyzing self-doubt.

  • Seth: Wow. You just got your butt kicked and you didn't even fight back. Dude, you really are a Cohen. 

  • Ryan: Ever since your parents took me in they've been paying for everything. I can't keep doing this. 
        Seth: They're parents. They work for us. 

  • Seth: Do you have any idea how pathetic it is to listen to you talk about mergers while some guy just stares at your boobs?
    Summer: Which guy was staring at my boobs?
    Seth: Who cares? The point is if that guy doesn't know you, he doesn't care who you really are. He has no idea that every day of third grade, you shared your lunch with that little skinny squirrel who kept getting his nuts stolen by that fat squirrel.
    Summer: I hated that mean squirrel.
    Seth: And, none of those guys were there when you had to read your poem out loud in class and your hand was shaking because you were nervous and you cared what the other kids thought.
    Summer: Poem? What poem?
    Seth: I Wish I Was A Mermaid.
    Summer: You remember that? That was, like, sixth grade.
    Seth: "I wish I was a mermaid and was friends with all the fish, a shiny tail and seashells, that's—
    (Summer kisses Seth)
    Seth: —what I would wish.
     









  •  I'm...uhhh...ahh..I'm still Seth Cohen   
  • Seth: It's not like, like now that me and Anna broke up I'm now choosing you. Because the whole reason we broke up is because of you. It's always been you Summer. It's just always been you. I tried to fight it and I tried to deny it. And I can't, I can't do it, you're undeniable. 
  • Seth: I can't acknowledge you privately if you're not gonna acknowledge me publicly. 

  • credits: quotes








*senseless Na.Na*



No comments:

Post a Comment