Wednesday, March 30, 2011

SOULSTRING.




I just can't help but share to you, WORLD, this awesome band from CEBU!.The first song that I've heard from them was the song WISH; The first time that I've listened to it was when I was in my second year in high school. :D Their name really fits them. <3 awwww. :DDDDD



One of my Aunt's friends, Carlos Saducas II, was the one who arranged and made the melody for the song wish. Wish had been the song of my life for the longest time. I had the opportunity of meeting him during a drinking session with my aunt. HAHAH. Weird, right? I told him that I love the song and he told that they made it way back when they were still in high school. If only I could make a song as awesome as wish then life is worth leaving na. jk. HAHAHAHAH






And then, I heard Far Away From Me and Worth the Wait, two of their original songs. :D OUCH. T_T




Anyways, I'll just post songs that they covered. 







*senseless Na.Na*

No comments:

Post a Comment