Sunday, February 27, 2011

Brush is to Camera.


I came across with Ms. Monks' works through this website, www.stewpig.com. At first I thought her paintings were taken using a professional camera not until I saw the description. I was really in awe, well, until now I'm still in awe. I really find her works really interesting and how she's into details(even the dirt on one of her model's nails. COOL, right?)

the above picture is taken from her site.

I was trying to look for any common denominator with her paintings and I observed that she's into this whole shower/water thing and nudity-as-art. She captured the moments realistically, the sensuality, the innocence, and everything in between PERFECTLY.
  
"IT WAS LIKE SHE TOOK A PICTURE USING HER BRUSH."
-Na.Na 071410 9:30pm



you can check the brush photographer's website to see her portfolio, bio, and exhibit schedules.


Bye, World. :D


*senseless Na.Na*

No comments:

Post a Comment