Saturday, April 2, 2011

I Think I Like Him to the Max but Does He Like Me Back?

Whenever we talk in person, I can't really look at him properly. It's like, he's Voldemort or Darth Vader. Okay, enough with the not-so-funny-jokes. Anyways, we do text each other. It's either I text him first or him (me mostly) but sometimes I just don't know how to start a convo. I'm not really good with texting but sometimes, you know, there is this certain urge to make an effort to open a topic just so I could text with him longer. We started texting each other when we were still in our first year in college and now that we're going to our fourth year, there's a lot of changes with his way of texting or even with the way he talks with me in person. I don't really know if he likes me too or I'm just misinterpreting his actions BUT . . it is just that I want him to like me back. 

I know this may sound a bit, i don't know, OA but I do sometimes (mostly, maybe haha) stare blankly and day dream about him and me dating or even having kids and all. hahah, i know. Wishful thinking, much?
I really want to know if he has feelings for me.lol


Urgh. I hate unrequited love. Lols.

*senseless Na.Na*

No comments:

Post a Comment