Sunday, April 3, 2011

MV of the day: All of the Lights

Yes. I know. This song has been swirling around and has been played on  the radio and music channels  but I'm not really into watching tv or even listening to the radio. I love music, don't get me wrong but I'm not really as open minded as you are. I only listen to songs that I like or to the artists that I like.






Again, don't get me wrong, I love Rihanna. I love how she changed since her debut and I love how she experiments with her looks. Honestly, I don't really like Kanye 'cause for me he's a douche (I love Taylor, sorry.). I know he's a big rap star but the only rap artist that I love is EMINEM. Oh! and also Jay Z.






Anyways, here's the official video. :D






CAUTION: The official music video my cause epilepsy and seizures, this video is meant to replace that and help people with those conditions , removing this video my be hazardous to the youtube community leading to seizures.

 
 
 *senseless Na.Na*

No comments:

Post a Comment