Saturday, April 2, 2011

Taylor Swift.

Love songs = Taylor Swift. Heartbreak = Taylor Swift. 



Taylor Swift's songs are the to-go for when you're looking for heart break songs and well, happy love songs. Her infamous unrequited love song: 'Teardrops on My Guitar' was the one that somewhat attracted me to her. She's really a great song writer. She knows the right words to use to describe what she's feeling at that certain moment, which really is difficult for me. 

Thanks to tumblr, I finally have a daily dose of updates about her. I'm not really into country music before but because of her, I fell in love with this genre. They're emotional in the sense that the songs are full of stories. 

I told my friend, Aiken, a long time ago that Ty's songs are like story books. It's like for just  3 minutes, she can tell a story with a bang. I mean, if you could express your feelings for 3 minutes and more then you're really good.  :D 









*senseless Na.Na*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment